Make sure every single person who comes into contact with Tesco has a positive experience. This goes for colleagues, customers and communities as a whole. We believe that it’s no longer just price, quality and convenience that matter customers also want to know exactly what Tesco stands for, and how we have a positive impact on local communities. So we’re here to tell the Tesco story in a new more compelling and relevant way.
Our Campaigns team recently managed Tesco Lotus’s presence at the national agriculture shows as part of our Local Sourcing campaign. Across communications, we have a number of teams who make sure that we are talking to our stakeholders at the right time, in the right way and covering the issues that matter most to them.
- Analyze data and information to develop key sustainability campaigns for example food donation, plastic recycle, etc.
- Engage other relevant departments to drive projects from all store formats.
- Plan and execute a communications campaign to promote awareness about food waste, using a variety of media.
- Plan and support the annual CEO’s press briefing.
- Support direct sourcing project from farmers groups and/or local operators by working closely with Product and Quality teams.
- Develop and drive Thai scholarships project to meet the right target.
- Seek opportunity to provide support to local communities for management decision.
- Create new or improvement plan to support quality of product and sustainability model of the business.
- Build impactful launch or activity to execute tangible outcome.
- Drive any related matters to business direction.